2 Port VGA USB KVM Switch
TK-207K (v1.2R) | 2 Port VGA USB Desktop KVM Switch with Cables - TRENDnet
The TRENDnet 2-Port USB KVM Switch Kit lets you manage two PC's with just one set of keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switch between two PC's with a simple press of a button. Separate sets of 1.2M KVM cables are included with the KVM Switch, so users can start controlling 2 PC's instantly.
The KVM cables also provide power to the KVM Switch, eliminating the need for a power adapter. Hot Key operations provide immediate access to features such as computer switching, and auto-scanning. With its Hot-Plug, and Audible Feedback, the 2-Port USB KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple PC's.
- Version: 1.2R
- Control up to 2 computers / servers with one set of console device
- USB keyboard / mouse emulation with 2 sets of detachable KVM cables
- Compliant with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
- High video quality: up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
- Auto-scan and LED display for computer monitoring
- Keyboard status restored when switching between computers
- Computer selection by front panel push buttons, keyboard hot key commands or Windows-based client switching software*
- User definable hot key (Windows only)
- USB interface power method
- Plug & Play and hot-pluggable
- 2-year limited warranty
* Please Click Here to download the KVM switching software
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TK-207K||2-Port USB Desktop KVM Switch with Cables - Trendnet|
We Also Recommend