16 Port 30 Watt 10/100Mbps PoE+ Switch
TPE-T160 | 16 Port 30 Watt 10/100Mbps PoE+ Switch - TRENDnet Networking Products
The TRENDnet 16-Port 30 Watt 10/100Mbps PoE+ Switch TPE-T160 reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. The IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standard supplies up to 30 watts of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) Internet cameras, and VoIP telephony systems.
Auto sensing technology delivers up to 30 watts to 802.3 at PoE+, 15 watts to 802.3af PoE, and only data to non-PoE devices. GREENnet technology reduces energy costs by up to 75% when the switch is not in use.
Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 3.2Gbps. LED indicators display device status for easy power management and troubleshooting. An internal power supply reduces clutter and a convenient on/off button is located on the back of the switch. Use this switch with TRENDnet PoE Splitters to install non-PoE devices in remote locations.
- IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant
- Support PoE class 2 (7 watts) , 3 (15.4 watts), and 4 (30 watts)
- 16 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX PoE+ ports
- Provides 30 watts per PoE port
- 3.2 Gbps switching fabric
- On/off power switch
- Full wire-speed non-blocking switching
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Back pressure Flow Control for half-duplex mode
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode
- 1.25Mbits RAM Data Buffer
- 4K MAC address entries
- 500 watt Internal Power supply: AC input (90~260V/AC, 50~60Hz)
- Plug and Play
- Sturdy 1U 19” rack mountable metal enclosure
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TPE-T160||16-Port 30 Watt 10/100Mbps PoE+ Switch|
We Also Recommend