16 Port VGA PS2 KVM Rack Mount Switch
TK-1601R (B1) | 16 Port VGA PS2 Rack Mount KVM Switch - TRENDnet Networking Products
The TRENDnet TK-1601R 16 Port KVM Switch allows you to manage up to 16 PC's with just one keyboard monitor and mouse. Switch between multiple PC's with a simple press of a button.
Eliminate the hassle of cable swapping and save money and space with the TK-1601R. With its rack-mount kit and slim two unit height it is perfect for mounting in a 19" rack in the Equipment Room and Computer Lab.
With its Hot-Plug Auto-Scan Audible Feedback and Hot-Key operations the TK1601R is the perfect choice for managing multiple PCs.
Use with TRENDnet TK-C06, TK-C10 or TK-C15 cables.
- Version: B1
- 16-Port PS/2 KVM Switch
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, IntelliMouse Explorer, Logitech NetMouse, Optical Mouse and more
- Compliant with DOS, Windows 3.x/95/98(SE)/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server, Unix, Linux, Netware and more
- High video quality, up to 1920 x 1440 VGA resolution
- Auto-Scan and LED display for monitored PCs
- Keyboard status restored when switching between PCs
- Beeping sound for port switching confirmation
- Hot-Key or push button switching
- Plug & Play and Hot-Pluggable
- Standard 19” (2U) rack mount design
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TK-1601R||16 Port PS/2 KVM Rack Mount Switch|
We Also Recommend