16 Port VGA PS2 Stackable KVM Switch
TK-1602R | 16 Port VGA PS2 Stackable Rack Mount KVM Switch - TRENDnet Networking Products
The TRENDnet TK-1602R 16-port Stackable KVM Switch allows you to manage multiple PCs with just one keyboard, monitor and mouse. Switching between PCs with a simple press of a button. Eliminate the hassle of cable swapping and save money and space with TK-1602R.
Designed with ease of expansion in mind, you can stack up to 16 units together to control maximum of 256 PCs. With it's rack mount size and slim one unit height, it is perfect for mounting on EIA-19” rack in the Server Room and computer lab. Rich in features such as On Screen Display (OSD) Menu, Hot-Plug, Auto-Scan, and Hot-Key operations, TK-1602R is the perfect choice for managing multiple PCs.
- 16-Port stackable KVM Switch
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, Logitech NetMouse, Optical Mouse and more
- Compliant with DOS, Windows 3.x/95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server, Netware, Unix, Linux, and more
- High video quality – up to 1920 x 1440 resolution
- Supports password protection
- Stackable up to 16 KVM switches (256 PCs)
- Auto-Scan for monitored PCs with adjustable scan interval from 5-99 seconds.
- Keyboard status restored when switching between PCs
- LED Display for easy status monitoring
- On Screen Display (OSD) control for easy management
- Beeping sound for port switching confirmation (enabled/disabled)
- Auto-detect bank number (when daisy-chaining)
- Built-in daisy-chain port
- Hot-key or push button switching
- Plug & Play and Hot-Pluggable
- Standard 19” (2U) rack mount design
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TK-1602R||16 Port PS/2 Stackable KVM Rack Mount Switch|
We Also Recommend