5 Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch
TEG-S50g (v4.0R) | 5 Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch - TRENDnet Networking Products
The compact TRENDnet 5-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch TEG-S50g provides high bandwidth performance ease of use and reliability all while reducing power consumption by up to 70%.
GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power voltage as needed resulting in substantial energy savings. Embedded GREENnet technology works right out of the box with no management requirement.
Boost your office efficiency and eliminate network congestion with Gigabit speeds and total switching capacity of 10Gbps with Full-Duplex Mode. Plug and Play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
- Version: 4.0R
- 5 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX Gigabit Ethernet ports
- GREENnet technology reduces power consumption when:
- Ethernet port is not in use
- Connected device is turned off
- Connected device is in power-saving mode
- Based on Ethernet cable length
- Store-and-Forward switching architecture with non-blocking wire-speed performance
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode
- Back pressure Flow Control for half-duplex mode
- Integrated address look-up engine with 4K absolute MAC address table and 104KBytes RAM data buffering
- Operates and maximizes packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9216bytes
- Sturdy metal housing
- Diagnostic LEDs and Plug & Play
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TEG-S50g||5-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch|
We Also Recommend