Advanced Wireless Day/Night Network Camera Server
TV-IP300W (v1.0R) | Advanced Wireless Day/Night Network Camera Server - TRENDnet Networking Products
The TRENDnet TV-IP300W Network Camera Server is the perfect device for remote monitoring and transmitting real-time events over the Internet. The TV-IP300W functions as a video/audio/surveillance camera allowing you to view live events with your web browser via Internet or Intranet. Up to 4 cameras can be remotely managed with the bundled IPViewSP software.
This Network Camera Server has MPEG4 quality streaming video, automatic image capture, and event notification via e-mail, making it the ideal solution for Internet video broadcasting applications.
NOTE: This camera is only compatible with older Windows 98/ME/2000/XP operating systems.
- Version: 1.0R
- Wi-Fi Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g Devices on 2.4 GHz ISM Frequency Band
- Wireless Supports Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc Modes
- Wireless Supports WEP 64/128-Bit Encryption (ASCII & HEX)
- Supports High Quality MPEG4 Compression
- Supports Night Vision with IR Lens
- Supports Audio Monitoring and RS-485 Port for PAN & TILT Control
- Supports CCD Image Sensor and DC-Iris Control
- Supports DirectX 9.0 Control for Internet Explorer
- Allows for Remote Access from Web Browser for Live Image Viewing
- Support s TCP/IP networking, SMTP e-mail, HTTP and other Internet related protocols
- Supports Web configuration with password protection
- Powerful Windows IPView SP Application Software for multiple cameras monitoring, image capturing, and video recording (Windows 98/ME/2000/XP)
- Built-in I/O Ports to Trigger Alarm and Email Notification
- Broad Range of Applications for Monitoring Homes, Offices, Banks, Hospitals, and a Variety of Private and Public Monitoring
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TV-IP300W||Advanced Wireless Day/Night Network Camera Server|
We Also Recommend