USB to DVI/VGA Adapter
TU2-DVIV (v2.0R) | USB to DVI/VGA Adapter - TRENDnet Networking Products
The TRENDnet USB to DVI / VGA Adapter TU2-DVIV uses a USB port on your computer to connect to a high definition DVI or VGA monitor. Connect your desktop or laptop to a DVI monitor and experience the visual impact of 32-bit True Color Depth technology and a sparkling 1600 x 1200 high definition image.
Install the driver and plug the USB 2.0 cable into your Microsoft Windows desktop or laptop computer. The adapter can plug into a LCD or CRT monitor that has a free VGA or DVI port. Standard or wide screen viewing modes are supported.
Clone your monitor image onto 7 monitors or display a single viewing field over multiple screens.
- Version: 2.0R
- Compliant with CRT and Flat Panel (LCD) monitors
- High definition of up to 1920 x 1080 megapixel resolution for standard or wide screen ratios
- Use up to 7 monitors to clone or divide a single viewing screen
- 32-bit True Color Depth technology
- Supports DirectX 9, DirectX 10
- Fully USB 2.0 Bus-Powered
- Supports Windows and Mac operating systems
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TU2-DVIV||USB to DVI/VGA Adapter|
We Also Recommend